Garena re-opened the Free Fire Advance Server for gamers who are fond of this battle royale game.
Advanced Server means that there is a special server that can only be accessed by selected users. Only those who get messages directly in the game (in-game) from Garena can test the Free Fire Advance Server.
Those selected in the Free Fire Advance Server program will allow users to test potential new features that have not yet been released. They are also assigned to look for and find bugs and provide feedback (feedback).
“The Garena Free Fire team will choose who is eligible to enter the Advance Server. You will be notified by in-game email when you are selected to play on the Free Fire Advance Server. You can only enter the game using the Facebook account that you use to register, “Garena said as quoted on his website.
Registration to join the Advance Server program is open 30 July to 5 August. The Advance Server has been opened from 6 August to 31 August 2019.
Keep in mind, only 50,000 selected players can test the Free Fire Advance Server. But all of them cannot enter at once. Free Fire Advance Server can only accompany up to 5,000 players. That is, selected players will play alternately.
Here’s how to download Free Fire Advance Server:
- If you get an in-game message, immediately enter https://advance.ff.garena.com/.
- Scroll down, then click the Facebook login button.
- Enter your Facebook username and password
- If successful, you will find the app download button
- Click the download apps button and wait for the download process to finish.
- Install the application as usual.